Take the clear path
Put National MI TrueGuide® to work for you – and take the clear path to quickly closing more loans.
Our expanded AUS and Non-AUS underwriting guidelines offer straightforward solutions.
Now it’s easier to keep your loans on track.
Once a loan has been approved by Fannie Mae’s Desktop Underwriter® or Freddie Mac’s Loan Product Advisor℠, just follow our simple AUS guidelines. Manual underwriting is no longer required.
- Minimum credit score of 620 for primary residence and second homes
- 97% LTV down to 620 credit score for primary residence purchase and rate term refinances
- Investment properties are eligible
- No condo restrictions
- No geographic restrictions
- No Debt-to-Income overlays
- 100% gift funds allowed
AUS Conforming Affordable
- Pair with Down Payment Assistance (DPA) up to 105% CLTV with 2ND lien
*Conforming High Balance up to FHFA high balance market maximum loan amounts only available in FHFA high balance markets – $636,150 (1 unit) & $814,500 (2 units)
*Maximum amounts for AK and HI are: Conforming – $636,150 (1 unit) and $814,500 (2 units)
Desktop Underwriter® and DU® are registered trademarks of Fannie Mae; Loan Product Advisor℠ is a service mark of Freddie Mac.