National MI Updates:
Fannie Mae Updates:
- Impact of COVID-19 on Servicing (March 25, 2020, LL-2020-02)
- Impact of COVID-19 on Originations (March 31,2020, LL-2020-03)
- Impact of COVID-19 on Appraisals (March 31, 2020, LL-2020-04)
- Impact of COVID-19 on Payment Deferral (March 25, 2020, LL-2020-05)
- Fannie Mae – COVID-19 FAQs (March 31, 2020)
Freddie Mac Updates:
- Selling Guidance Related to COVID-19 (March 31, 2020, 2020-08)
- Selling Guidance Related to COVID-19 (March 23, 2020, 2020-05)
- Freddie Mac – COVID-19 FAQs
- Temporary Servicing Guidance Related to COVID-19 (March 18, 2020, 2020-04)
A Message to Our Customers
At National MI, the health and safety of our employees and customers are of utmost importance.
As a result, we are closely monitoring the most current Coronavirus (COVID-19) information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and other government agencies.
Given the latest developments, we are temporarily postponing employee travel for all customer in-person visits and industry-wide events.
We are flexible. Depending on your situation, in lieu of travel, our sales advisors can assist you via phone, email, or any online web meeting platform.
We are committed. We are here to support you and your business volume. Our embedded, home-based underwriting operations team is located throughout the country and already in place to ensure business continuity.
We care. During this time, our goal is to maintain exceptional customer service levels. If you have MI questions or need to contact our award-winning Solution Center, we encourage you to call 855.317.4NMI (4664), or email email@example.com.
We will provide updates regarding any further developments, as necessary.