National MI’s Benefits
Our employees are our greatest asset! Therefore, we offer a comprehensive benefits plan which we are always looking at in order to enhance our offerings. Below is a list of our current benefit programs.
- Employer-subsidized medical and prescription insurance (including employer-subsidized health savings account)
- Employer-subsidized dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts (Health and dependent care)
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Wellness portal (includes personal coaching, trainings, etc.)
- Basic and additional life insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Business travel insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution
- Financial counseling
- Paid time off (Minimum of 20 days)
- Paid annual holidays
- Employer-subsidized commuter program
- On-site fitness facility
- Community involvement
- Emergency back-up child care
- Voluntary benefits: Legal assistance, pet insurance and many other optional benefits
From Sales Consulting to Underwriting and from Risk Operations to Policy and Loss Mitigation, National MI’s client-centric teams aim to prove to lenders that business-as-usual is no longer the standard for the mortgage insurance industry. National MI has gone to great lengths to recruit and train exceptional people in every department who are not only knowledgeable, but also love to help their clients succeed. Are you one of them?
National MI is an equal opportunity employer.