National MI is pleased to provide Loan Officers with a host of resources and tools related to mortgage insurance – all at your fingertips.
3 Easy Steps:
- Use National MI’s online Rate GPS
- Generate your Rate Quote
- Print or email your Rate Quote in PDF
Simple and Mobile Friendly Rate GPS
- No Password Required
- Minimal Data Fields
- Instant FHA Comparison
- Downloadable Printable Rates (PDF)
Nationwide online Rate GPS
Download our apps:
- View our Full Rate Sheets here.
National MI offers a variety of underwriting guidelines to meet your borrower’s needs:
Straightforward DU/Loan Product Advisor℠ Guidelines
- Min. 620 for Primary & Secondary Homes
- Gift Funds allowed on Primary Residences & Second Homes
- No Geographical Restrictions
Questions? Email Solution Center or call 855.317.4NMI (4664) – 5am-5pm PT (Monday – Friday).
Experience the conventional wisdom that comes with National MI.
| National MI Loan Limit Locator
Conventional vs. FHA
- Revises the definition of “application” and tightens application rules
- Implements new timing requirements for disclosures
- Has two definitions of “Business Day” in the rule
- Tightens tolerances
Please visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) website to learn more.
Click here to access MI University.
If you’d like to get more information, please contact email@example.com
For informational purposes only – not intended as legal advice. Data derived from public sources.