Helping to Mitigate Losses and Claims
National MI has a strong commitment to the insured, the servicer, and the borrower to help mitigate losses for all parties involved if a default occurs. With no legacy portfolio to contend with, there is no “management” of claims – National MI is not looking for ways to rescind, deny, or delay claims. In fact, the company is committed to advancing claims throughout the process from claim perfection to claim payment in just weeks – not months. And, servicers will find that National MI’s default management servicing guidelines mirror Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s – without complex overlays. The Loss Mitigation team is also dedicated to providing superior client service.
- No legacy book means we are not looking for reasons to investigate, rescind, or deny your claims
- Loss Mitigation Guidelines mirror those set forth in the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Default Servicing Management Guidelines, without complex overlays
- Streamlined process to perfect your claim includes a list of required documents to include in your Claim filing
- We will pay your perfected claim in weeks, not months.
- Please direct questions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org